Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More Updates...

On Friday, April 27, we also planted 30 feet of Straight 8 Cucumber seed, 25 feet of Black Beauty Squash and 25 feet of Summer Crookneck Squash.  Kately also planted about a 30 feet of Sugar Daddy Peas she received from her school.  Brett thought he needed to get in on the action, too!



You may recall from my first blog post, we had found an old broken turning plow point which we estimated to be 50-75 years old.  Well, the other day, dad found another piece of it...It's kind of fun putting together this puzzle...Maybe one of these days, we'll come across another piece with a brand name on it. You never know what you'll find in the dirt!


While at Nixa Hardware the other day, my kids were so excited because they got to feed the fish...Another reason I LOVE THIS STORE! Makes this momma happy to see her kids enjoying themselves while I shop...Now they want to go there all the time!  Awe...Shucks...LOL...Just another reason for me to go there more often...What a great store experience! Now, how do you suppose I could get them to hold off on feeding the fish on the days I plan to visit? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment