Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Garden Glimpse...

I love the view out of my back windows...especially this year!  Those who know me well, know I love the color green.  It is such a beautiful and calming color to me and my eye is almost always attracted to green items.  Needless to say, each time I walk out to the garden, I am filled with joy to see all the green!  This entry is just going to give glimpses of some of the gorgeous sights we are blessed to look at each day.

Strawberry Plants:

Zucchini Plants:

Cucumber Plants:

Sweet Corn:


So far, we have been able to harvest cabbage, green zucchini, yellow crookneck squash and cucumbers.  The zucchini and cucumbers have been VERY bountiful and we've been able to share with our family, church family and some of Ryan's co-workers.  Each day, we fill atleast one basket full of goodies.  The following picture was taken while my little helpers were hauling one of our day's harvest back to the house.  It probably weighed 15 pounds!

Then, here was the following day's basket...Isn't it beautiful?






No comments:

Post a Comment