Monday, April 9, 2012

Gonna make him a "Country" boy, yet!

Many have asked me if Ryan has been helping me with our garden project.  My answer usually is, "Um...he's helped pick up a few rocks and carried a heavy bucket of rocks over to the tractor for me, but that's about it."  :0)

From the get-go, Ryan has told me this garden was my baby and I have not expected him to help.  But he has helped in many ways that have allowed me to be able to spend some time in the garden when necessary, such as play catch with Brett or jump on the trampoline with the kids, etc...His support through this project has helped to make it a more enjoyable experience for me thus far. And don't tell him, but I think he is secretly excited about our little project, too! LOL...

He recently had a little time off from work, so he had a little project of his own to complete.  I wanted to make sure and document it to show how even he has gotten a chance to branch out and learn how to do something new lately...He recently took out a barbed wire fence along the left side of our driveway all by himself.  Anyone who has visited our house probably remembers our long driveway.  He removed the fence on the left side of driveway because we didn't need it and it took over an hour to mow and weed eat that one area.  It took him a couple days, but it is finished and it looks great!  Here he is with one of his rolls of barbed wire...Isn't he adorable?!?  I am so grateful God gave this wonderful man to me...I am reminded daily about how blessed and proud I am of him for the leadership role he has chosen to take in our marriage and family.  My respect, appreciation and love for him continues to grow each and every day.  I LOVE YOU, RYNO!

No comments:

Post a Comment