Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stylin'...

I've never been much for making sure I wear the most fashionable clothes, but when I see something I like (and I have a coupon)...then I'll usually buy it...If the price is right, that is!  Tonight, I went to Old Navy and saw these super cute red rain boots, which I thought would come in handy when I'm walking through the dirt and mud in our garden this year.  No, it wasn't a necessity, but I had a coupon that I couldn't let go to waste :-) so I bought them.  Kately (our 6 year old) took one look at them and said, "Those are cute mommy...You know if you wore some tight pants and a shirt with a jean jacket out in the garden, you would look really stylish!"  I said, "Hmm..I think you're right...Maybe I'll do that!"  She, then proceeded to tell me, "If you flip one of your legs up behind you, it would be even cuter!"  I looked at Ryan and he said, "You'd look like a Barbie gardener!"

I love Kately's imagination and ideas...She always can make me smile!  I can't wait to see all the great things she does in her life.  As long as I have her around, at least I know she'll try to keep me fashionable! Well...BRING ON THE MUD!


No comments:

Post a Comment