Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rocks...Part 3!!!

For those of you who might be reading this blog who aren't actively involved with this garden...you probably can't understand my excitement when I say...Rock Load #3 was completed this afternoon!  It's always a great feeling to send another load of those babies away...for good!  We have found some smaller rocks with fossils and dad handed one to Kately yesterday and the first thing she said when she looked at it was, "Hmm...I bet no one's ever seen this rock before!" Oh...the wise words from my 6 year old :) Love her so much...We had to make sure and get a picture of her and "Papa" with the rock...

These pictures would all look the same if we didn't change up the people in the picture, so dad suggested I get in the "3rd load of rocks" picture.  So here's proof that I am involved, too! You should notice my eyes...yes...this is the glassy look one gets when they look at too many rocks! Ha...Well guess what? Dad tilled again, so the soil is getting, in my words, "fluffier"...but we will have atleast another bucket load of rocks! Stay tuned...More EXCITING things to come! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment